Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Question:

Given the following:



  • Cycling comprises 99% of my exercise,


  • I consider myself a pretty fit guy because my resting heart rate is in the mid 40s,


  • I look less like an athlete with my shirt off than with it on –professional cleavage notwithstanding,

    Draper



  • My spindly arms are further accentuated by my above-average height,


  • No one has ever nicknamed me Mac, Bubba, Bruno or anything other strong sounding name,


  • I bought a new bowling ball a couple weeks ago,


  • I haven’t bowled since my league ended in March,


How sore would I be after bowling not one or two, but seven
games the first time I test out my new ball?





Answer
My right arm feels like it’s been run over by a mid-size
sedan and my glutes feel like I was kicked repeatedly by a mule.



This cross-training business is tough.





No comments:

Post a Comment