Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Last year my Rip Van Winkle costume placed second in the office Halloween costume contest behind a big guy in a Tooth Fairy costume.  The lesson:  Cross-dressing wins. 



With that in mind, I present to you the winner in this year’s office costume competition…



Little_bo_peep



Little Bo Peep



I decided to ride the chopper today, not because it goes with the costume but because, well, somehow it actually does go with the costume.  Here’s one of me getting some sweet wheelie action.



Wheelie




3 comments:

  1. Chad- Congrats on the costume. I was already a little
    ashamed about not having dressed up, and now I see that I should be doubly embarassed b/c yours is so, well, super.
    Anyway that is my hang-up not yours. Nicely done
    Chris, the husband of your wife's commuting buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you were one of the hottest chicks in the office today. Congrats on taking home the blue ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chad, Sweet costume! So I set up a little family blog today which made me think of your blog since you are the master at the blogging thing. Anyway, i only have a couple of posts and it will probably mostly be josh and jane pics. But check it out at http://joshandjane.blogspot.com/
    the coolest part is that I can take photos with my phone (like the ones seen on my blog) and then post them straight from my phone to the blog without having to even touch the computer. total on the go instant blogging. anyway, when are we going to hang out?
    ~Kgordee

    ReplyDelete