Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Moving forward



Yesterday somebody out there in Cyber Land
did a Google search for “i want a man who is sensitive and loving to me”  and wound up on this blog. 

This made me wonder about a couple of things. 







1)  What kind of
person would turn to Google for a search like this?   You
can find a lot of stuff on Google, but I don’t think a sensitive and loving man
is one of them.

2)      After
searching for a loving and sensitive man, this person had the misfortune of
landing on Hooptedoodle and reading about Maria’s yearning for that same kind of
man.  I wonder if this person is waiting
to see what happens next in the thrilling story of Maria, the Healer of Santa
Fe. 





 So, without further ado, I present to you the next installment
of Maria’s story.





October 17



 Last night I had the best talk with Jorge, I told him that I
had been feeling a little insecure of his feeling + thoughts about our relationship,  I guess I was having a hard time not being
able to ask him questions when that is how you get to know someone better.
 







 Or you could just read their journal

. 



 He explained that I misunderstood, he just didn’t want to talk
about certain big issues when were drunk. 
Good, I agree.  I told him that I
had a lot of hurt from my past and I didn’t want to be hurt again so I was having
a hard time completely letting go.  He told
me that he is not the one who hurt me…





 Yet.





 ...and he promised he would never hurt me…





 Oh Brother!  She’s not
going to fall for that one is she?  Yup,
she is.





 He told me I never have to worry about him cheating or
hurting me.  He told me that his only
fear is loosing me, that it took a lot for him to open up to me and tell me
that he wants to move forward with me, and to open up to me.  He said he is always going to be honest with
me.  He said I have everything and that
soul connection, I asked him when he told me he loved me on the phone 2 weeks
ago and then I asked him about it later when we were drinking…





 Perfect timing, Maria





 …he said “there are many ways to love” because he wasn’t
sure if it was too soon, but he said he can’t hide how he feels and he won’t,
it just shocked him when he heard himself say it because it was so soon.  He said “but I meant it, that is how I feel
about you.”  I told him that I am SO in
love with him, he said “I love you too.” 





 We hugged and felt it so strongly, at that moment we broke
down the walls, no more holding back, no more insecurities, if felt so right.
He sang me this song by Mana that was so beautiful and he said its how he feels
for me. 





He told me we are going to travel together to Mexico, Europe and Hawaii and help each other.  We decide we are going to open a spa
together.  This feels right, I know this
will happen… 





You can’t help but admire Maria’s belief in the power of
positive thinking. 





 …we have a future goal and it feels really good.  I had a vision of him proposing to me in Hawaii on one knee on
the beach in white linen pants and me in a white dress and a lei at night, it
felt so real.  I want this.  I can see us so happy forever together in
love.  I believe that Jorge and I are
meant to be together and are going to be so happy and so in love, growing with
each other and experiencing all the good things this life has to bring us:  love, honor, respect communication,
friendship, passion, happiness, togetherness, loyalty, goodness, laughter,
family, wealth. 





 Danielle Steel has nothing on Maria, the Healer of Santa Fe. 



 



 



 



2 comments:

  1. Gee - all I really want to know is what song from Mana was sung to her. Way to go Jorge. Nothing screams commitment like a little latin pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe I missed out on Interpretations, I was out of town. Maria is a positive thinker and perhaps all the single ladies out there can take some inspiration from her optimism and wisdom, while drinking. I can't wait to hear more, you've found a real gem in scoring of this journal.

    ReplyDelete